Family Photo

Family Photo
Even Cleo is pulling a face.

Mallory

Mallory
Where has my little baby gone?

Hay Party

Hay Party
Homestead Farms

Mallory

Mallory
Butterfly

Emily

Emily
These boots were made for walkin

Team Reley

Team Reley
We had a great time in Baltimore MD.

"Here we go again"

Two nights ago Brenda, Hillary and I signed up to be run as the "Sole Sisters" once again for the Baltimore Marathon Team Relay Race. I can already tell that this is going to kick me into gear for training as a team because I've actually wanted to get up and go running the past few mornings. It's back to the drawing board as for as distance goes. Put one foot in front of the other is all I can advise myself to do!
I'll keep you posted.
Gotta Run,
Reese

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No comments:

Bethany Beach 2009

We just returned home from a wonderful week at Bethany with Family and some dear friends. Cleo even came with us and had the time of her life playing fetch, catching the frisbee, and running to find large pine cones.
It was very relaxing and entertaining to watch Mallory and Emily play endlessly on the beach. They soaked up the sea and the sun, while being completely enchanted with their surroundings.
A great time was had by all of us. And to all you you dear friends we wish you a Happy 4th of July week!

Reese